After the user purchases the cricut.com/setup machine then the first question arising in the mind of the user is how to use it? Here is a guide that will firstly help the user to set up the Cricut maker machine and then use the Cricut machine to cut the paper designs. You will wonder if the Cricut machine also printed the design on the material. There is a dual work of the Cricut machine. So, let us know something more detailed about the Cricut Setup windows machine in the below context.
What is cricut.com/setup & How to perform?
Cricut setup windows is the cutting machine and the link provided above is the path to complete the installation. The setup consists of Unboxing the Cricut machine, Physical setup of the Cricut machine, Installation of the Cricut design space application, connecting your device to the Cricut, and then setting up the Cricut application. In this process, you will come across many odds as well as errors if you do not perform it in the right way. So to perform in the right way you need to follow the setup process given below;
- First, the user needs to order the Cricut machine.
- Here the user can purchase 3 types of Cricut machines i.e. Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, and Cricut Joy.
- Then Ubox the Cricut machine safely.
- Place the machine on a plane surface.
- Lift up the machine lid and unbox the other parts.
- Assemble the machine parts by joining them in their respective places.
- Turn on the Cricut machine.
- Open the device which the user is going to connect to the Cricut machine.
- Then download and install the application on the respective device.
- Open the application and click on the setup Cricut button.
- Fill up the Cricut id details.
- Then create one Cricut.com/setup id for you.
- Finally, connect your device using the Bluetooth connection.
- Then take a cut out and then load the pages and perform the cut.
- In this way your Cricut setup is ready.
What are different Cricut Setup Windows machines and how to purchase them?
Depending on the general classification, the Cricut machines are divided into 3 major types i.e. Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore, and Cricut Maker. On this, the Cricut machines are subdivided into various subtypes i.e. Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Explore 3, and many more. The Cricut Cricut.com/setup joy can handle small-scale work while the Cricut maker, as well as the Cricut explore, can handle large-scale works. Now, depending on the purchase compliance of the customer, the customer can purchase the Cricut machine in the following ways.
- The user can directly visit the Cricut official shop and buy the Cricut machine from the shop. The link to the Cricut shop is cricut.com/en_us/shop.
- Another option is to purchase the Cricut machine from online shopping platforms such as Amazon, eBay and Flipkart.
- Last and the safest purchase considered by most of the users is the offline retail shops. But here you will have to pay some extra money to purchase it.
What is Cricut Account & How to create one?
The Cricut account is also called the Cricut ID. The Cricut account can be created in two ways. The two ways are through the online Cricut site and the other way is through the Cricut design space application. Both the ways have the same steps. The only difference is to perform them either from the web browser or application. So the process is as follows;
- Visit the official website of Cricut i.e. cricut.com/en_us.
- On this, you will get a clear user interface and a “Sign In, Account” button at the right corner.
- If you have the Cricut.com/setup design space application then the button “Cricut Setup” present at the beginning of the application is of prime importance.
- Navigating onto the sign-in button opens a small tab.
- This tab consists of the Sign In button and a Create Cricut Id button.
- Click on the “Create Cricut Id” button.
- Enter your email address in the form as “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Then create a strong password for your Cricut Id.
- Then enter the first name and the last name.
- Select your country. If already selected then skip the option and go for the agreement and policy buttons.
- Read the agreement and then tick on the agreement checkbox.
- Then finally go and hit the create Cricut id button.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Depending on the internet speed your Cricut id will be ready.
- Use the same Cricut Id for the sign-in process on various devices.
What is the advanced connecting method available in the Cricut Machine?
The advanced Cricut connection method available with the Cricut machine is the Bluetooth connection. This is a built-in option available in every Cricut.com/setup machine. The process to set up the Cricut Bluetooth connection is as follows;
- Turn on the Cricut machine and the Cricut Bluetooth starts automatically.
- Now go to your device and turn the device on.
- Go to the settings and then select the Bluetooth settings.
- Turn the Bluetooth on and then scroll down.
- At the bottom of the Bluetooth setting, you will get the available devices list.
- Explore the list and then find out the name as “Cricut, maker and explore”.
- If you found the name then click on the same.
- Enter the password if needed.
- The password will be simple “0000”.
- Then click on the pair button.
- The Bluetooth is now connected.
- Now go to the devices and preferred option in the settings, and find out the Cricut machine there.
- In this way, you can connect to the Cricut.com/setup machine using the Bluetooth settings.
Note: The Cricut machine can also be connected using the USB cable. The user needs to simply connect the USB cable to the respective USB ports.
Which systems support the Cricut design space application? How to set up on them?
Following are the different operating systems that do support the Cricut design space application;
The setup process for the windows and MAC are the same while for the android, as well as the iOS, is similar. Then let’s see the process to set up the Cricut design space for all these systems.
Cricut Setup For Windows as well as Mac:
- Go to the cricut.com/setup using any internet browser available on your system.
- The Cricut design space application webpage will open up.
- Select the product type.
- Here the user must select the “Cutting Machine” as the product type.
- Select it and then click on it.
- Then select the sub-type of the product i.e. Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore, and Cricut Maker.
- Click on the machine you want to set up.
- You can read out the policy and agreement.
- The download button now becomes visible.
- Click on the Download button.
- If you already have a Cricut application installed on your system then click on “Open App”.
- Now, wait for the download to complete, and then go and open the application.
- If any update is available, download the update too.
- Now click on the product setup button and create the Cricut id.
- As we have explained the steps to set up the Cricut id.
- Simply click on the Sign-in button and then sign in using your Cricut id.
- Now the next step is the connect your Cricut machine with the device.
- Connect the device using either the USB cord or Bluetooth.
- Then click on the continue button.
- Now go and select the Cricut existing templates.
- Load up the material into the material tray.
- Then select the pointer tool according to the material used.
- Now go for the cut and click on the load up button and then the go button present don’t he Cricut machine.
- Here you are done with the Cricut.com/setup for the windows as well as MAC devices.
- The final cut will prove the successful setup.
Cricut Setup for the Android as well as MAC:
- Go to the android google play store or App store for the iOS system.
- Then search eh Cricut name in the search bar.
- The first option arising from the application list is the Cricut design space.
- Go into the circuit design space application details.
- For android click on the install button.
- For iOS click on the get button.
- If you have any password before you download then enter the same here.
- Wait for the download as well as install to complete.
- Then open the application.
- Same as that of the windows, where you need to click on the product setup button.
- If you already created the Cricut id then simply sign n to it.
- Then connect your Cricut machine to the device using the only option available i.e. Bluetooth.
- Nowadays the charging port is also available for the Cricut maker machine.
- Then select any sample template or designs from the list given.
- Then select the proper cutting tool as per the material.
- Insert the tool into the tool holder.
- Then insert the material and then press the load up button on the machine.
- The machine will take up the paper to hold it tightly.
- Now press the go button present on the Cricut machine interface.
- The Cricut.com/setup machine will start cutting the paper accordingly.